brie , cheese , classic , comfort-food , delicious , featured , italian , pasta-bake , ricotta , veggie , yummy
Mmm mm mm – spinach and ricotta is a classic combo which makes my mouth water every time 😋 And I finally found cannelloni tubes in our local supermarket so I’ve been desperate to make this!
I took inspiration from a several different online recipes so this one is a bit of a mish-mash, but truly yum!
Have a go and let me know what you think! The recipe below serves two people and takes just under an hour from start to finish.
- 250g ricotta
- 120g spinach, wilted and water squeezed out, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/6 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar (or any other cheese you like!)
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg, just a sprinkle
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Handful of basil, chopped
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp…
View original post 272 more words